Patton Property Inspections
Residential Home Inspection
No matter what type of construction, Patton’s residential home inspection covers all the basics and more; meeting and exceeding InterNACHI standards. Jason will scrutinize every visible and accessible detail of the home, inside and out. You’ll be protecting your investment—and your family—by knowing everything you possibly can before you move forward with your purchase. You’ll learn about the home that you’re considering buying, including:
- Foundation, crawlspace and basement
- Roof, gutters, flashing and penetrations
- Attic, vents and insulation
- Exterior; including walls, doors, windows, driveway, sidewalks, patios, porches and decks
- Interior; including walls, ceilings, floors and interior doors
- Plumbing system; including fixtures, water heater, supply and drain lines
- Electrical system
- HVAC system
- Fireplace, chimney and heating stoves
- Garage, landscaping, drainage and retaining walls
- Built-in appliances and fixtures
Whether you’re purchasing a rural cottage or a big city condo, Patton Property Inspections has the experience and integrity you deserve in a home inspector.
Additional Inspection Services
Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection
Getting your home ready for sale? Order a pre-listing inspection and you can avoid unpleasant late-stage surprises that could potentially delay or halt a sale. With inspection report in hand, you’ll be able to:
- Set a fair price—and justify your price to buyers and their agents
- Decide, in your own time, which repairs are worth making before you list
- Streamline your sale by getting a head start on seller’s disclosure documents
Building a home, large or small, is a complex undertaking. Even the best builders can miss a defect in materials or installation. Brand-new homes often have minor issues that need correction before they escalate into big trouble.
Builder’s Warranty Inspection
Because new homes usually come with a one-year warranty from the builder, some refer to this as an 11th-month inspection. By identifying any potential problems before the builder’s warranty runs out, you’ll ensure any covered defects don’t become your financial burden.
Get to Know Your New Home With Patton Property Inspections
Are you looking to buy or sell a home in the San Diego or south Orange County? Let Patton Property Inspections arm you with the knowledge you need to make the right decisions as you navigate your real estate transaction. Call Jason directly at 760-815-2649 or send him a quick email to ask for a quote or to schedule your inspection today!
Very thorough and knowledgable. Jason did 2 home inspections for us and both times he was punctual, professional, and a wealth of information for us. Top notch!
I was very pleased with Patton Home Inspections. Jason did an excellent job with the inspection of our new home. He took the time to spend with us and explained all the functions of the home. I would recommend his inspection service for your next inspection.